Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Blue...

Blue is the colour of my shoe,

From treds to felt, my fav colours blue.

I never ever, never knew what to do,

Enter sports shop, find shoes, jump queue.

Coz blue is the colour of my team,

30 years gone, and not a title seen.

Southall and Sheedy were the cream,

Curl a 30-yard shot, and rattle goal beam.

But blue is the color of my sun,

Until a runny nose n the sweats no fun.

Pop a few sweeties under tongue,

1000 milligram, it's a daily re-run.

Coz blue is the colour of my loo,

I don't shit funny, but my disinfectants blue.

N I always wipe the seat, a tissue or few,

Not worth sitting wet, trying to hav a poo.

But blue is the colour of the few,

There 2 protect the rich n always there to abuse a few.

Corruptible heroes, shirted in blue,

Rock hard action men but always come in 2s.

And blue is the colour of this Skrew,

I made the name up, only I do the Skrew.

A skrew blue poem, words still true,

My blue screwed up hand, is testimony to this Skrew.


© 2020 All Rights Reserved Robert Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment