Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Thursday 24 September 2020

Licence Fee

Licence feee, I don't pay for it, no want BBC.

I got Netflix, Prime n BeeTV,

OneHD, Potato Streams and free Pay Per View TV,

Mobdro sports, football and UFC.

I don't watch live shows, my brains catch up TV,

Art Bell at night on TuneIn radio,

Pluto shows and Bitchute video n audio.

Facebook, YouTube don't fuck with me,

Your algorithms demote free speech, can't you see?

My minds escaped Googles box and moved to Pirate Bay,

TOR Browser, uTorrent, I watch films I want my way.

I got respect for film makers and out thought thinkers,

But don't wanna get stuck in your Adsense click baiters.

I turn cookies off and proxy 3 ways,

Internets dark web is free thought my way.

You've ripped blogs from me n ripped up years work for notin,

I'm fed up with your knowledge base, let me speak to a real man.

Internet and Googles,“do no evil,

NSA's behind all that, like da bike behind Evil Kneivel.

I got no more to say, go read da law on my wall,

Tink about da small print, as I throw you down ma hall.

TV inspector, go swivel, I'm plugged in no more,

To your indoctrination stations, I'm a mainline information whore.

So go tink about dat, as your van sneaks down ma street,

Paying no more to listen, no Government double speak.

 

© 2020 – All Rights Reserved - Robert Reid

 

No comments:

Post a Comment