Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Tuesday 30 March 2021

I write this sitting in the kitchen sink.....

I write this sitting in the kitchen sink,

It gives me time to sit n think.

The cool water running over my legs,

A midget wishing he had long pegs.

I sit here all alone in the basin,

Splash a bit of water over my face an,

Drown my sullen sorrows.

N hide from ill thought shot arrows.

My head sits under the tap,

And the drips make me want to nap.

It saves on having a bathroom,

And lets me have a bigger living room.

A midget in my own mansion,

That a tall person would need an expansion.

I get out of my two tooled bath,

N rub down have a good laugh.

I may be small in stature,

But my belly is full of laughter.


© 2021 – All Rights Reserved - Robert Reid



No comments:

Post a Comment