Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Sunday 12 February 2023

I wanna

I wanna punch, I wanna hit,

I want to fight n I wanna be bit.

Any takers I'll fight you all,

The leg-shaking vibe is breaking walls.

That club is shit and the bouncers bent,

Steroid freaks that I wanna end.

Broken bottle to the neck,

I don't mind a few glass flecks.

Or a chiv in the gut-deep sliced,

Made from a pen n razor blade ice.

But I'm stuck in this black chair,

Adrenaline rushing life's just unfair.

I wanna go out and kick at my black bag,

But my legs won't let me they just sag.

I wanna hit the fucking wall,

And wanna hit bricks till I ultimately fall.

I wanna hurt, I wanna feel more pain,

But I don't need to slice meat off my leg again.

I wanna someone else to take a shot,

And I wanna let them hit me like a rock.

So do I wanna live or do I wanna die,

Or I do I just wanna make myself cry.

I dunno what I really wanna do,

My mind doesn't even have a clue..

I just wanna make myself feel real,

But I can't even finish this poxy 2 line reel.....


© 2023 All Rights Reserved Robert Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment