Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Tuesday 3 September 2024

Go To Bed

The nurse said "go 2 bed", 

But Creepy Nicks on the Neb?

You must hv fish in ur head,

Go make me a coffee instead. 

Ur waking everyone up! 

Said the nurse with my coffee cup. 

Well sorry ur out of luck, 

N I really don't give 2 fucks. 

I've not slept for 5 nights,

My mates r all dying n I'm in fright. 

Call security if u wanna fight, 

They may punch out my lights. 

I told them I need a sleeper, 

N don't want any time machine creeper. 

If it's zopiclone u can keep it, 

I wanna a oggmie so I sleep a bit.

Ppl are being disturbed by you!

Said the agency staff with no clue. 

Go open ur bowels n hv a poo, 

Fuck it ill take some clonz 2 chew. 

Your bad language is upsetting ppl! 

Soz my lingo is street n ur unequal, 

You upset me daily n it's sequel, 

A bad start 2 the day it's prequel.

My hospital life is getting boring, 

Can't stand Jim with his snoring. 

Lesley's lost his elephant, ur choring, 

N I can't stand the cop next 2 me I'm ignoring.

Pls go 2 bed n try rest ur head! 

They wake me up all night, its a waste of a bed. 

I'd rather stay in Highdown prison instead. 

At least I'd get a kip, even if I end up dead. 


© 2024 
 All Rights Reserved Robert Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment