Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Wednesday 4 September 2024

Tatooed Skeleton

There's a killer on the road

And my brains on overload. 

The big C finally got 2 u,

And our friendship was true. 

Liver n kidneys infiltrated, 

So no organs R donated. 

You may take the piss, 

But I'll blow one last kiss. 

It may be from far away. 

From 1 2 another hospital stay. 

He was my best friend, 

But his times come to an end. 

He was just a Tatooed Skeleton,

Rattling bones it's hell again. 

It's just too late, 

He's got no luck n a bad fate.  

Play a slow song, 

And pls sing along. 

My best mates now dead, 

Brown buttered sliced bread. 

So go butter ur own slice, 

N roll them big C dice. 


© 2024 
 All Rights Reserved Robert Reid


Me and my friend from school and back in the day hanging around shops, raving, toking, and causing mischief who died whilst I was in the hopsital from liver, lung and brain cancer. 

Yes, I am the good looking 16 year old on the left hand side.

Me and Luke Hewit, OSC, 1995


No comments:

Post a Comment