Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Friday 29 January 2021

Rain The Schizo Epic

Rain, rain, please come again,

this sticky heat, is sending me insane,

I want to hear drops, on my window pane,

I want to feel wet, n happy again.

So yo boo, what shall we do, 

we all knew, but still got vaccine flu.

Need some penance, but cannot sue,

let's go on a walk, n see what's new.

It's dripping with rain, but not enuff,

I got wet rizla, n only a joint of puff.

Skins r wet, n I've had it tough,

All I want, is some respite from rough.

Stop!

Let's go n steam this shop,

You go round the back,

And I'll do the front knock.

What, your brains full of dry rot,

Look over there, two pandas n cops.

Fuck, we could done One Stop.

It's a one stop job, we cud hv been in luck.

Sorry boo, my mind's 2 screwed on booze,

When I get like this, I got nothing to lose.

The thought of jail, is next years news,

All I want, is some cash for blues.

Well blues n twos, are now coming for you,

Lets skip down this alley, n bunk the school.

We can run down the green, n get back home soon,

The pigs in blue, won't have a clue.

Ah, you, can you feel that rain,

The heat has snapped, and it's thundering again.

All I want, is it to stop my pain,

It's a constant struggle, n always a strain.

Pain, boo, you want to talk about pain?

I've had scalpels in my back, n bats round my brain.

Stabbed in the legs, lots of broken veins,

Cops woke me up, with truncheons in Spain.

Got tied up all night, with boiling water too.

Scars so bright, my tattooist got sued.

Broken hands, n broken bones in shoes,

I can do Vulcan signs, without havin a clue.

Red n black, ain’t this years fashion, no?

But a black-eye on the train, gives me 4 seats to crow.

Passengers walk by going, no no no!

I ain’t done it to myself, so why u being so cold?

I've had chivs in the back, n chivs in the leg,

Now I walk around, with a dusty pirate peg.

Ask me what I done this week, I'll hv 2 check the diary pet,

N never 4get, I've never forgotten ur name, just yet.

But boo fuck pain, let's go dancing in the rain,

Just like Bowie n Jagger, danced so lame,

Get up so high, we can pop cloud membranes,

Watch em leak, see Ethiopian crops grow again.

Coz over there, food ain’t trade, fair fair,

N not too many peeps, seem to, care care care.

It's like Monsanto's spread, GM everywhere,

So let's rain dance, and all do our share.

Some say HARP, controls the weather,

N if it does, Africa's been severely severed,

From CIA plans, that are far too clever.

You can ignore those facts, but never say never.

Ah you, it's the daily conspiracy news,

I love to listen, as u spread them clues.

If only more people, jus listened to you,

They might understand, that this world ain’t so true.

Ah fuck it boo, their brains r in a bucket,

I cannot be bothered, to teach em a nugget.

If they can't be arsed, to Daily Mail fuck it,

Then why should I be the one, to stop those muppets.

Well hey you, we're nearly home soon,

Listen to that thunder, the rains coming too.

Ah thanks boo, its been sticky as glue,

I'm so sweaty now, but it's been a good Skrew.

When I get inside, I'm getting clean in my shower,

A personal rain drain, might grow u a flower.

We can sing together, then fuck forever,

But boo, tell me again, do I pay u by the hour?


© 2021 All Rights Reserved Robert Reid






 

No comments:

Post a Comment