Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Friday 19 February 2021

Do The Largactil Shuffle....

It's close to midnight, and I see something in the dark,

It's my cell mate, he's having a noisy toilet fart.

I try to tell him nicely, to shut his loud asshole up,

Then he gets really angry, and we start to have a ruck.


Coz it's a Largactil, Largactil shuffle night,

A look into your empty eyes, and all they see is blight.

Coz you wobble to the left, and you dribble to the right,

Your walking like a sloth and your head just don't feel right.


But when the shit wears off I'm angry, and all I want to do is fight,

The guard's shields all go up, it's my turn to knock em down just right.


Bowling is a skill, but with screws, it's a powder keg,

Try to get 3 down in one, then grab tight on 2 a nearby leg,

If you're lucky n get a strike, they all plead n start to beg,

Promise 2 let you go free, as long as u let go of their peg.


But then the doctor comes in ur pad and he says its medication time,

I know what he means, but I don't need more time.


So they strap me to the bed and they, pull that plunger out,

A pin so long and thick, its contents make u wanna shout.

The lovely blue liquid in the barrel is shinning like a light,

Then they shove it in my ass cheek and pump the contents in nice n tight.


Then I'm drooling like a mong, and I got no mood to move,

And the guards who I rattled earlier, r laughing 2 the groove.


Coz this is Largactil, a Largactil shuffle night,

I'm walking like a mong, and I got no mood to fight.


I'm wobbling to the left, and dribbling on my top,

I got hunger pains, n want this liquid cosh to stop.

I try 2 eat some toast, but most falls on the floor,

And I think about it hard, and I don't wanna be here no more.


Coz a liquid cosh is plight, but it'll see u through the night,

Then u wake up like a mong, and suffer double sight.

I want to walk in a straight line, but my bodies got no fight,

N then I suddenly realise, that they used this cosh just right.



© 2021 – All Rights Reserved - Robert Reid


1 comment:

  1. Nice tribute to Michael Jackson, he should have been in prison on Largactil, for sure!

    ReplyDelete