Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Saturday, 18 July 2026

Speech

Blue don't like the way I talk,

They say I slur so want to make me walk.


Sorry officer if I don't speak 2 ur like,

But there's no way I'm swapping wheels for a bike.


I pass every drink n drug test,

And I try and talk 2 u my best.


But coz I'm on a medical u hassle me,

Even though I got no driving crimes 2 see.


U keep telling me ur worried coz of my patter,

But what the fuck has that got to matter.


Ur just causing me DVLA shit for fun,

Jus coz u never liked my means n run. 


All you cops are just the same,

Out to ruin another man's game.


Your just ruining my night n day, 

Filling in forms for the DVLA. 


I think I might switch my wheels for a scoot,

Just so I can pass old blue with a 2 finger salute. 


© 2026 - All Rights Reserved - Robert Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment