Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Miss Communication

Hi there, I don't know if you remember me but I was up town last Saturday at the anti-lockdown protest. I saw you choke out that cop and then give him a good boot in the head. I filmed it on my phone and put it up on TikTok. It's already got over 100,000 views. I don't know if you saw me but I really liked your cahones. Get back to me as I am going up next weekend. Here's my address and mobile no.


Yes, I was there on the South bank giving the coppers a good beating. They deserved it. I didn't realise it was you who had filmed me and put me up on the Internet though. I saw myself choke him to the ground on Twitter the other night about twenty times and wondered how it had got there.


It was great, it was me, you are famous. Everyone in the anti-lockdown movement thinks your a hero for what you did. You really showed them we won't take any more. Are you coming up town next weekend?


Well to be honest I wish you hadn't had filmed me doing that at all. Once it was all over the web, I was facially recognised by those modern cameras cops all have in London and I had my door broken down in the week and got nicked for ABH. I have to go to court on Monday now, probably looking at a 5 stretch for assault on old bill. You really fucked my life up by putting that film online, you twat. When I get out I'm coming for you.


No reply.


Based on a lockdown protest in Germany...



© 2021 – All Rights Reserved - Robert Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment