Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Sunday 12 September 2021

Junior Doctor

I'm just a junior doctor n I know fuck all,

Only went to med school 2 bang girls in the bathroom stalls.

I come round all week, meek n silent as mandem speak, big bald n tall,

Then at the weekend your alone, n suddenly a little know it all.

But your just a younger, a pure div, specs in blue.

Glasses n pen out, with only half a quarter, of any clue.

If you hadn't chat so much shit, I wouldn't had 2 write this Skrew.

But I hate telling Dox, shit they should already knew.

Sorry for the grammar, but I don't give a fuck.

U want me have a bed bath, get 1 of them fit nurses, 2 kneel and suck.

All I want is a power shower, but I keep waking up in muck.

Sick blood n bile, I'm obviously all out of luck.

Go back to med school, pay grand's 2 learn wat I learnt on the Street.

Which meds interact with what, n what drugs will make u swell ur feet.

It's all in the box dinlow, just open it, n read that sheet.

Then I wouldn't be listening every weekend, about ur crappy medical feats.


© 2021 Rob Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment