Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Sunday 12 September 2021

Bored - Ward F7

I'm so bored, bored, bored, bored.

Locked drawers been jimmied, n meds already been chawed.

My ward mates been shipped off, so I'm now officially ignored.

Parents on a cruise holidaying it, having fun abroad.

I'm so bored, bored, bored, bored.

Feel like ripping security just 2 not b ignored.

Most of these nurses up town cud make top $ bein whored.

Why they do this job, is only known by the Lord.

I'm so bored, bored, bored bored.

I got a room full of old gits, stuck with me on my ward.

Never heard of headphones, so its loud nightly cricket scores.

Oh n hour long history lessons, about Nigeria on radio 4.

God I'm so bored, bored, bored, bored.

Might walk the corridors, pulling fire alarm cords.

Watch as porters collide, trying 2 evacuate patient hoards.

I've wandered so much, the whole hospitals been explored.

Someone put me in a coma, coz I'm so fucking bored,

I wanna wake up, when my leg ain't so raw.

I can't handle this boredom, n extras already been knawed,

I wish I could escape, by just pulling an emergency cord.

God plz help me, coz I'm so fucking bored.

If u aint got a plan, there's a few old bangers we cud chaw.

Go 4 a joyride, n hav a drink, do some drugs n maybe some whores,

Then solemnly back to Ward F7, where patients r taken 2 b bored.


© 2021 Rob Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment