Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Tuesday 17 May 2022

Conversation Starter

I wear my furry Russian hat,

N people don't seem to like that.

I tell em I stick up for ppl in Donbass,

But 2 many ppl don't know bout that.

There's been a nasty civil war,

Since the US coup in two oh 1 4.

AZOV NAZIs killed Eastern Ukrainians,

Then Putin finally said no more.

Now you may call Putin a liar,

That Russian propaganda is a flier.

But I think you're pretty naïve,

Coz western media's a news denier. 

So it's another money making proxy war,

Another lying NATO poxy chore.

Western neocons hv hated Russia 4 years,

So now we hv 2 watch R inflation sore.

Russia could wipe us out without nukes,

N Tory rants make me wanna puke.

Media call peaceniks like me Russian agents,

As UKs busy filling up Kyiv with spooks.

So when I say I stand with Ukraine,

I totally understand all their pain.

However this is an overdue NATO Russia war,

N only weapon makers n banksters R gonna gain.

 

© 2022 Rob Reid  - Hospital Collection 2

Read "War is a Racket" by Gen Smedley D. Butler - Anti-War / MIC from the early 20th century


 

Read more at > http://www.darkpolitricks.com/2022/04/who-are-we-standing-with-when-we-stand.html 

1 comment:

  1. The hospital collection is a gritty one. Splice a couple of more lighter ones in with it ( commentary of the other patients?) and it could be stand alone book of poetry.

    ReplyDelete