Top Poem Categories

Search The Skrewballed Website

What is a SKREWBALL POEM?

A "Skrewball poem" , or in short "a Skrew" , is a poem with short lines and multiple rhyming or repeated words, often wi...

Friday 6 October 2023

Scrambled Heads

Let's go mumbling, bumbling without care,

Pink pixie queen, chose my lacey underwear. 

I make a livin pickin chicken teeth off da floor,

Den I go n fence em, 2 a sewer livin, troll of a whore. 

Coz I'm just a lil scamp, with a brain full of scrambled eggs, 

Holes n green gunk, yep I've got bad legs.

Slipped pins thru ma skin, 4 30yrs like a chore,

It's da kinda shit, I don't want 2 do no more.

Used 2 hv teeth, dat shined bright n glowed, 

But I pickaxed dem like da cavities, in dis flow, 

Mr green became too clean, n boring 4 me

But hopefully I'll get a bag of ticks, by half past 3.

So I'll post this Skrew, up bit by bit,

N If I can't rhyme the dime in time, I ain't worth shit. 


© 2023 All Rights Reserved Robert Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment