Beep, beep, beep,
Got no sleep.
My fams outside,
2 collect the black sheep.
Coz court is sport,
But judgement aint short.
3 hour time 4 a crime,
Mad circus, I'm fraught.
Statements of fact,
Contain bull crap.
Was medically frazzled,
Now it's a lethal attack.
Stuck with no defence,
All my shrinks were bent.
Paper files all destroyed,
Now a new beak has bn sent.
She's read no dox,
Admitting from her spot.
So I'm looking at a stretch,
From her eyes 2 the dock.
Would hv gone down,
Never seen round town.
Guess it was my health n shiz,
That got me out of the pound.
I thought life wud get better,
But drama with each letter.
I'm in a black hole of depress,
Tryin not to think of the big shredder.
Dunno what to do,
Doctors got no clue.
Gettin sent round the houses,
It's all givin me the blues.
What is the point of this life,
If all I got is pain, trouble, n strife.
Got to find a reason to breathe,
Coz it's just mad stress all the time.
@ 2026 - All Rights Reserved - Robert Reid
No comments:
Post a Comment